Wednesday, November 24, 2010

"I got it from my Dada!"

Letting my usual imagination wander far off, it brought me to our Dad's favorite spot beyond time. Maybe He was alone and it was dark, so He said,"Let there be light!" He was so pleased He went on creating air, land, water, nature, sun, moon, stars, animals and us. In the end, He probably sat down smiling while savoring the beauty and magnificence of His creation.

And then?

I don't think Dad is a real workaholic. He is GOD. So my common sense tells me if He is a workaholic, then why does He have all the saints and angels do the work for Him? In fact, He even sent His only Son.

Now if I was God, looking down now with what has become of my creation, I would just snap my fingers and say, I'm just gonna do it again. But then again, I'd think if I did, then I go back being alone in the dark. So why would I? That would just be wrong. Needless to say, the immensity of His love for all His creations is unfathomable. So maybe that was it! I guess by now, we just keep Him constantly entertained by our decisions and choices especially on those that we did and still do to His masterpiece. More entertained by the fact knowing that we are clueless of what's beyond. I bet He is a humorous Father.

I know I am not God. But then again aren't we all made in His image and likeness? In fact gifted with this thing called conscience?

Do you even wonder why it's even called Conscience?

Con science -- against science. It is something science can't explain. It simply knows what is right and what is wrong. Science will never have a mathematical solution to the equation of what is right and wrong. My common sense tells me there is no absolute solution to it. Because there is only one that is absolute - Him. And He is the only one who can give complete absolution.

"I think therefore I am...confused. I keep on thinking therefore I am...stressed. I am stressed therefore I think. I am therefore I think there is a God."

No comments: