Monday, November 29, 2010

What Steps to Take.

I often wonder why they say take two steps forward one step back. When people ask me what steps I'm going to take, well, I don't like taking the steps, it's tiring. I'd rather take the elevator if it's available but I'd rather walk.

I don't know anyone who walks by taking two steps forward then takes one step back. That's kinda weird, isn't it? When I walk, I just walk. If I get tired, I sit. I stand up again then I continue walking. Running is rarely an option for obvious reasons especially for a lazy and curious person like me. I only run when it rains hard because I love dancing in the rain too!

Walking lets my usual curious mind wander far.
Walking allows me to see the beauty of everything around me.
Walking allows me to meet a lot of people along the way.
And walking is the best companion of Talking. There's nothing better than walking while talking with anyone walking with you.
The best part is, it's fun and healthy too!

So like my many usual fine lazy boring days, I'm gonna take a walk.
Because walking will definitely get me somewhere.
And that somewhere is usually a place interesting.
Besides, who ever said walking can't get you up there anyway?


"Talk is not CHEAP. It's FREE. Just walk and talk. But if you do the talk and cannot walk the talk, that's CHEAP."

No comments: